Thursday, March 13, 2014

I can see the finish line...

This week proved to be a challenging one.  Many many many assignments were due this week and so sleep came second to those demands.  I tell you though, hard work pays off.  Only two weeks left until presentations and I'll be done with yet another quarter.  I'm in the 24th mile of my metaphoric marathon.  I just have to keep running.  I know I can do it and I'm going to give it my all.

Here's the scanned assignment my design partner and I stayed up doing till 4 and 5 am this week for our Senior Healthcare studio. I did the perspectives and my partner did the elevations.
 
Reception Area Perspective

Living Room Perspective
Reception Elevation
 Living Room Elevation

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Let me know what you think.