Monday, June 4, 2012

New Beginnings!

So many things have changed for me over the last couple of months, hence me not being on top of the blog.  However, with change comes new beginnings.  My husband starts a new job today, I'm completing my 6th quarter of school (and ready for summer break).  My oldest daughter is preparing herself for 3rd grade.  My youngest daughter is finally potty trained!  Oh, and did I mention a new season of Design Star has started?  Of course I'm rooting for the Arizona contestant and not just because I'm from Arizona. Yes, I'm sure I'll be talking about it every week.



I also wanted to take a moment to prepare you for my upcoming series on the blog called 


House 2 Home  

I got this idea from Apartment Therapy's House Tours, but I like to add my own rendition.  This series will feature homes that I've visited that have creative uses of space and decor.  Little punches of personality can really change a space from feeling like a house to a home. (Get it?)


So keep in touch to see the beautiful Vance home I visited in Utah this last month.  You're going to want to see this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Let me know what you think.