Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy President's Day

Happy President's Day everyone!  I get to spend it at school.  (*yeah*)  While I have some down time, I'd like to share some inspiring spaces I've found that are "American" inspired.

2722955217_d487c3370b_rect540
Who doesn't love a red painted wood stump to sit on? 
as seen on:
Apartment Therapy


I like how there's a Navajo inspired rug mixed into the group.  Authentic, right?
as seen on
DJD Design


My favorite part of America is the beach :)
as seen on:
Bear Hill Interiors


I'm totally diggin' this industrial look!  I love the contrast these colors bring out.
Shared by Design to Inspire

blue double soaker tub and oriental rug bathroom by Mary Watkins Woods
This absoluetly looks relaxing!  I love the solids mixed in with the unexpected patterns.  It truely makes the space feel used. And how cool are those towel racks?!
as seen on
Attic Mag

katie ridder

So Happy President's Day everyone! I hope you got to enjoy a day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Let me know what you think.