Friday, September 23, 2011

My Olioboard

I have several blogs I like to follow.  In fact, my list is so long I break it up throughout the week so I'm able to check up on all of them.  I'd have to say at the top of my list is All Things Thrifty.  I love Brooke's style and she has so many creative home decor fix it ideas.  I'll show you another day how I recreated her DIY Window Valances


Yesterday as I was browsing the blogs, I noticed Brooke had joined a group of bloggers in a Master Bedroom Good Mood Board Challenge hosted by Cassity from Remodelaholic (another fave!). 


This is the kind of challenge that I practice at least 3 times a quarter at school, but I'm limited to the resources at our school.  The site to create a Mood Board is found at Olioboard.com.  I think I'm in love!  Here's what I came up with for a couple of home offices:





This site is very user friendly.  It's fun to dream up these creative rooms.  I've included a widget on the side of my site so you can keep up with all the different room styles I come up with.  

As for life, I've just finished this quarter's classes and the hubby and I are off to Long Beach, CA for our anniversary vacation.  Here's to 8 wonderful years!  School starts up again October 3rd with more challenges and more designing fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Let me know what you think.