Monday, January 2, 2012

I soooo need one of these!



Silhouette came out with a new and improved product for vinyl printing, but it does so much more!

With the Silhouette Cameo, you can make:
Scrapbook pages
Cards
Custom Apparel
Vinyl Decor
Etched glass
Sketch designs
Temporary tattoos
and Paper Crafts

Here's some pictures from their website of projects I'd LOVE to do:





Doesn't it look like lots of fun!  I've entered a giveaway with All Things Thrifty girl, Brooke, but I have only about 10 entries in over 4,000. Chances are slim, but here's to hoping!  This could really help me get a home business going and help me get through school :)

PS Blogging about this wasn't a part of winning, I just REALLY want one.  Just thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Let me know what you think.